英文瞎译

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.(John Lennon)
趁你忙于规划,生命悄然远逝。

Before a man speaks it is always safe to assume that he is a fool. After he speaks, it is seldom necessary to assume it.(H. L. Mencken)
在一个人开口前你对他是否是傻逼还心存疑惑,好在开口后就舒坦了。

One smile passed from stranger to stranger will lighten the whole world.
一个“呵呵”,在互不认识的你我他她它之间传递,整个世界将亮得闪瞎众人眼,全然白目。

FILTERED SUNLIGHT——Trees are wrapped up for warm gentle light.
绿光——大叔们全神贯注地制造温暖的绅士光芒。

We don’t realize that genius is really about adaptive valley crossing.
It’s about taking on risk, taking on cost, doing things that make almost no sense to anyone else and can only be shown to have been sensible after the fact.
我们都没意识到,买BTC的天才就像是独自穿过山谷。
承担风险,承担成本,看似做着任何人都无法理解的事情,只能在疯涨后被证明是明智的。

If you’re really going to do anything big you are by definition unqualified to do it.
如果你真想做件牛逼的事情就找件这个世界(周遭)认为你不够格的。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow. (Tagore)
你搞不清自己是个什么东西,将投射于世的伪像以为真我。

"The learned say that your lights will one day be no more."said the firefly to the stars.
The stars made no answer. (Tagore)
萤火虫对星星说:“学者说你的光亮总有一天会消失。”
星星内心说:“滚。”

You can you up! No can you shut up! (Internet)
你行你上,不行闭嘴。

Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened. (Billy Graham)
从丹田涌上的气会传染,当一个勇士表明姿态,其他人往往也会虎躯一震。

Fake it till you make it. (Aphorism)
先瞎逼那么一说,渐渐你就变成了那个X。


来自可怕的互联网

May the Force be with you!
别太放肆,没什么用!

Delay no more!
丢你老母!

《Yesterday Once More》
《昨夜不止一次》

无标签